Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Business Logistics and Transport Management
Today, logistics and transportation are expanding globally and a lot of jobs are being created in this connection. Logistics and transportation are developing day by day as all goods and services are transported by sea and goods and services come from countries to countries by ship.Now you have the opportunity to study Logistics and Transport Management BA(Hons) in Singapore by London school of business and finance institutions in Singapore. The University of Greenwich holds the distinction of being one of the world’s leading universities in business logistics and transportation management. You too can register for business logistics and transport management today to manage logistics challenges effectively.
- Duration: 8 months (full-time), 12 months (part-time)
- Intake date: Start in January, May or September
- Delivery Mode:
- On campus
- Fees: SGD $15,000 (part-time and full-time, local students) / SGD $17,000 (international students) (Prices inclusive of GST)
About University of Greenwich
- Ranked 65th amongst the top Universities in the UK in 2020*
- The University of Greenwich has been ranked Top 8 Globally by ‘Centre for World University Rankings’**
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked top 10 for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide 2020)
Its main objective is to improve educational objectives to meet the needs of professionals and service employers in an economic environment.
1.Here mainly work-related teaching and learning
2.As well as business management, organizations and institutions operate on the understanding of different environments
3. To educate students about business development by equipping them with a systematic broad and integrated understanding
4.Career management and career skill development
5.Focusing on systematic and creative problem solving and imparting knowledge and understanding of management in business to enhance management practice.
6.Types of learning skills and personal development
Contact hours (full-time & part-time)
|Compulsory modules||Credits||Hours||Lessons||Teaching contact hrs|
|Contemporary Transportation and Logistics||30||3||16||48|
|Advanced Project Management||15||3||8||24|
|Thematic Independent Study||30||3||16||48|
|Total Contact hours Full (Time & Part Time)||192|
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Students who have successfully completed either of the following
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Business Studies
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Business Studies
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval.
b. Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
c. Minimum Age:
- 18 years or above
If you don’t meet the entry requirements, please refer to the below pathway section and find out how to progress towards the BA (Hons) Business Logistics and Transport Management degree.
- GB Building
- 143 Cecil Street
- #13-00, 18-00 & #23-00 (School)
- #23-00 (Main Reception)
- Singapore 069542
- +65 6580 7700